MakePlans can automatically send visitor data to your Google Analytics account. All you need is to enter you Google Analytics measurement id. To find your measurement id see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/9304153?hl=en&ref_topic=9303319&sjid=8403505234000945110-EU#zippy=%2Cweb%2Cadd-the-tag-to-a-website-builder-or-cms-hosted-website-eg-hubspot-shopify-etc
To find your Google tag ("G-") ID:
- In Google Analytics, click Admin.
- Make sure you are in the correct account and property.
- In the Property column, click Data streams.
- Click the data stream for which you need the ID.
- Here you can find your measurement id. Copy this.
Then in MakePlans go to 'Setup -> Booking site' you will find an input for entering your Google Analytics tracking ID.
Track conversions with Google Analytics 4
When a booking is completed MakePlans will trigger the following event: 'booking_completed'.
Track conversions with Google Analytics 3
Warning: This is for an outdated version of GA.
When a booking is completed MakePlans will trigger the following event:
Label: the title of the service
Value: The booking count (number of people), usually 1.